HRMDO, as a dynamic and responsive partner made a difference in public service had HR requirements are met with supportive environment and productive workforce maintained, conserved and molded human resources as ideal service providers to Dinagatnons.
The Human Resource Management & Development Office
Exists and commits:
- To develop and maintain a complete and up-to-date human resource information system.
- To develop HR competencies based on job description.
- To promptly respond to the changing HR demands of LGUs.
- To provide technical assistance on Human Resource Management.
- To promote employees' morale, efficiency, responsiveness and courtesy in the civil service.
- To strengthen merit and rewards system in collaboration with line management.
- To institutionalize a management climate conducive to public accountability.
- To provide an accurate and efficient service to employees for their welfare, benefits and privileges.
- To promote equality on human relations at all levels.
- To ensure occupational health and safety in the workplace.
- To provide an equal opportunity through a systematic framework of recruitment, selection and placement based on the principle of merit and fitness.