"An office fully equipped with all the modern technologies to be manned by human resources expert in its job as functional secretariat fully supporting the Sangguniang Panlalawigan in making relevant legislations for a progressive Dinagat Islands."
To be a responsible secretariat to the Sangguniang Panlalawigan giving the members thereof all the needed technical assistance and support in their functions of making and forgoing laws for the province and its people and also to see to it that the following are taken care of:
- Calendar in the Order of Business the measure introduced by the Board Members;
- Keep the records of every proceedings relative thereof and come up with minutes and journal of proceedings;
- Keep the seal of the LGU and affix the same to all ordinances, resolutions, and other official acts of the Sanggunian;
- Attend the committee hearings and take down what must transpire in that meeting and prepare a committee report;
- Draft, frame, or make Ordinances and Resolutions duly promulgated by the SP in session and forward the same to appropriate government agencies and other concerned entities giving the much needed desirable results for the good of the people and the province; and
- Make a publication that would serve as medium to inform the public of the programs, projects, and other SP related activities.